Monday, March 29, 2010

Responses

I had a beautiful response to my ugly old blog sent via facebook message. She said that the New Testament is God's love letter to us. How she wrote it was beautiful. Maybe if we all saw it as a love letter there would not be so much division!!

I have been blown away with progress lately. Had some pretty awesome stuff go on. Thankfully, a woman of God was on her knees praying asking God how she could help with child slavery, and that same day I was out in her driveway asking her husband if we could get our 6 year olds together to play. I love that. It gives me such hope and makes me feel like God is right there guiding my every step. I am still struggling with the little girl getting sold into slavery after she gave her life to Christ and I can't help but feel guilty. How can I feel like God is guiding my steps while she is in bondage? He did not guide her steps into bondage and it is not his will for her to be a child prostitute slave. Why would He do something like lead me to these neighbors that have been so wonderful, and not lead her to protection? It makes no sense. I feel so self centered and arrogant to claim that God did this thing for us, but not for her. Does that make sense? It is like I am saying He likes me more, and I don't believe that one bit. What am I missing?

No comments:

Post a Comment