Friday, March 26, 2010

Let's Be Real

I find myself right now away from close relationships that took years to build. I just feel like I need a place to talk and be real with out worrying who is looking or listening. I am not even going to use my name on this, and you don't have to either. I think so many of us are holding secrets that we are too afraid to talk about in Christian circles. I need a place that I can pour my heart out and not be judged for what I am feeling. I know after reading a book written by a friend that she was suffering so deeply, and I did not know it. So I had the idea of creating this blog for a group of christians that will listen and talk freely without the worry of what others are going to think. Let's pray for each other and encourage each other to grow.

Much Love,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment